Google Play Books
- Go to https://play.google.com/books.
- Sign in, if you're not already signed in.
- In your library, at the top of the page, click UPLOAD.
- Select the ePUB file from your device.
- You can also upload files from your Google Drive if you have them stored there.
- Download and install the Amazon Kindle app.
- Use Amazon’s Send to Kindle to send the ePUB file to your Kindle.
- You can also read ebooks online with your web browser using the Kindle Cloud Reader. First use Amazon’s Send to Kindle to send the ePUB file to your account whereafter it will be available to read.
My BookFunnel Library
- Sign up for the My Bookfunnel Library App.
- Contact us and we'll add the eBook(s) you've bought to your library for you.
If you have downloaded the ePub straight to your phone/device, it can be opened in most eBook readers, including the B&N Nook, Kobo eReader, and Apple's Books app.
ePub files can also be opened on a computer with several free programs, such as Calibre, Adobe Digital Editions, EPUB File Reader, Stanza Desktop, Okular, and Sumatra PDF.
In addition to a few of the programs just mentioned, Mac users can read ePub files with Readium.
Plenty of iPhone and Android apps can view ePub files automatically.
There are also add-ons and extensions for Firefox and Chrome that lets you read ePub files in a browser just like other documents. ePubReader for Firefox and Simple ePub Reader for Chrome are just a couple examples.
Need more help:
We hope your download is effortless. If not, please contact us and we will get right back to you.
FICTION FOR THE SOUL BOOKS