The personal data we collect from you includes:
- questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if/when you contact us;
- your email address when you sign up to our email newsletters;
- how you use our emails - for example whether you open them and which links you click on;
- details of the web browser you used.
We use Google Analytics & Facebook Pixels to collect information about how you use this site:
- the pages you visit on this site;
- how long you spend on each page on this site;
- how you got to the site;
- what you click on while you’re visiting the site.
Facebook Pixels general data protection is available at https://developers.facebook.com/docs/facebook-pixel/implementation/gdpr/
We also collect data in order to:
- send email newsletters to users who request them;
- provide subscribers with information about Fiction for The Soul Books and its authors.
We will not:
- sell or rent your data to third parties;
- share your data with third parties for marketing purposes.
How long we keep your data:
We will only retain your personal data for as long as:-
- it is needed for the purposes set out in this document;
- you are subscribed to our mailing list.
Children’s privacy protection:
Fiction for the Soul Books does not intentionally target children younger than the age of 13 (thirteen) years. We do not intentionally collect or maintain data from/about anyone under the age of 13 (thirteen) years.
Where your data is processed and stored:
- We do not download or store your data.
How we protect your data and keep it secure:
We are committed to doing all that we can to keep your data secure.
Following a link to another website:
Following a link to this website:
Changes to this policy
Last Updated: 13 October 2023