The personal data we collect from you includes:
- questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if/when you contact us;
- your email address when you sign up to our email newsletters;
- how you use our emails - for example whether you open them and which links you click on;
- details of the web browser you used.
We use Google Analytics & Facebook Pixels to collect information about how you use this site:
- the pages you visit on this site;
- how long you spend on each page on this site;
- how you got to the site;
- what you click on while you’re visiting the site.
Facebook Pixels general data protection is available at https://developers.facebook.com/docs/facebook-pixel/implementation/gdpr/
We use Payhip to process purchases made directly from the author through this site.
For your convenience, we use Booklinker for our Amazon links. These links will re-direct you to the Amazon store for your country. We collect the following information:
- number of clicks to an Amazon page;
- number of clicks per country.
We also collect data in order to:
- send email newsletters to users who request them;
- provide subscribers with information about Fiction for The Soul and its authors.
We use MailerLite to manage our email marketing subscriber list and to send emails to our subscribers.
We will not:
- sell or rent your data to third parties;
- share your data with third parties for marketing purposes.
How long we keep your data:
We will only retain your personal data for as long as:-
- it is needed for the purposes set out in this document;
- you are subscribed to our mailing list.
Children’s privacy protection:
Fiction for the Soul does not intentionally target children younger than the age of 13 (thirteen) years.
We do not intentionally collect or maintain data from/about anyone under the age of 13 (thirteen) years.
Where your data is processed and stored:
- We do not download or store your data.
How we protect your data and keep it secure:
We are committed to doing all that we can to keep your data secure.
Following a link to another website:
Following a link to this website:
Changes to this policy
Last Updated: 2 June 2022